Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like so many other threads recently.... for no reason.

Heres a continuation of my story.

So me and my ex get back together, i get a message on face book from her EX tell me i should watch my back because he knows where and how to find me whenever he wants. So tonight i come walking out of my girlfriends house,
and BAMMM! The balts keyed and tires slashed. greeeeat.

The good thing is though he sent me that threatning message that i saved and he was sending my girlfriend crazy messages like i know your with kevin right now and shit like that. So i think we got enough evidence to file a lawsuit. Idn wtf im going to do yet though. Ill get back tomorrow.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Damn that sucks, Sorry to hear it.

Be careful what you say on here if you decide to take it to court. I'm in the horse industry and shit goes to court all the time. Some people have been royally ****ed because of something they said online. Chances are you wont but you gotta be careful, ya know?

Hopefully you get this all figured out and the ******* gets what he deserves.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just like so many other threads recently.... for no reason.

Heres a continuation of my story.

So me and my ex get back together, i get a message on face book from her EX tell me i should watch my back because he knows where and how to find me whenever he wants. So tonight i come walking out of my girlfriends house,
and BAMMM! The balts keyed and tires slashed. greeeeat.

The good thing is though he sent me that threatning message that i saved and he was sending my girlfriend crazy messages like i know your with kevin right now and shit like that. So i think we got enough evidence to file a lawsuit. Idn wtf im going to do yet though. Ill get back tomorrow.

I hate to say it but "I told you so"...File a law suit, he'll just get sneakier, if he's as crazy as he sounds this is just the tip of the ice berg. I say up next: Your windsheild will be broken or he'll move on to vandalizing your house.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
i think you could take it to court and win i would
lol more yoda on yc i see eh...

I agree though. gotta be careful though cause he might start wrecking more stuff than just your car...

·
Registered
57 Posts
just beat his ass. show him whos boss. when youre done kicking the snot out of him. curb stop him. and then...well there is no more..curb stoping ftw...

jk

take the mofo to court

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They got locked because they were getting out of hand. If you have any questions please PM, myself, any of the mod staff, or ADMIN.

Thank you.
Will do
I hate to say it but "I told you so"...File a law suit, he'll just get sneakier, if he's as crazy as he sounds this is just the tip of the ice berg. I say up next: Your windsheild will be broken or he'll move on to vandalizing your house.
I know you "told me so" but what was i supposed to do, it was inevitable lol. If hes gonna do it hes gonna do it.
i think you could take it to court and win i would
Most likly i could take it to court yeah, but i dont want to go through the hassell i just want it to be over and have this kid out of my life.
just beat his ass. show him whos boss. when youre done kicking the snot out of him. curb stop him. and then...well there is no more..curb stoping ftw...

jk

take the mofo to court
haha yeah as much as i want to, im not going to, it wont solve anything. He feeds on attention this kid and doing that will just fire things up more. i think compltly ignoring him will do a better job.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So yeah i went to the cops and filed a police report. The cop estimated the damage to be 950$. He said based on that what te kid did was considered a felony because it was over a certan amount of money. SO regardless of what i want the report is being forwarded to detectives and its being investigated. They took down any information we had about the kid and are going to question him =). the Police report said if he is found, he is to be arrested and brought in for questioning. Now we didnt give the cops at the time any proof of why we believe it is this kid, he said detectives will give us a call if the kid denies it, and then we can give them all the proof they need.

Now my girlfriend is filing for a restraing order against this kid, but they wont just give it to her, she needs proof and has to go to court to get one. So today her sister found the kid sitting a block over from her house parked in his car waiting for her to get home. She took a bunch of pics of him, including his license plate. Shes gonna use that as evidence plus the 300+ text messages a day he leaves her.

Im not sure yet if i am going to file for one, i probly should. And i dont have some evidence to get one. He sent me a message on facebook saying he knows where and when to find me whenever he wants, and to watch my ****in back... So yeah ill probly get one just to be safe.

·
Registered
611 Posts
What is wrong with people?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.