Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing how the other tread got closed, I was wondering who was all going out this weekend. I don't think I have any plans as long as my sister doesn't want to celebrate her bday early.

Lets make a list of who plans on going out.

1. Biniecki
2. ssscgirl (maybe)
3. MP81

·
Registered
978 Posts
i'll be there on friday, during the day with my car not sure about sat
have to see if the race car is fixed it broke last night if its fixed my car will be here i will most likely be at 13 by burger king we have a 63 chevy biscaynne with a bbc yes we race at milan .hope to see you (there on woodward)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK if I end up going up there I will drive over there and see if your around. I will check with Eurobalt (matt) as well. He usually makes it out there. I will probably be with my buddy that just got an 09 Mustang

·
Registered
978 Posts
OK if I end up going up there I will drive over there and see if your around. I will check with Eurobalt (matt) as well. He usually makes it out there. I will probably be with my buddy that just got an 09 Mustang
i have seen matt already so i know his car cool maybe see u then if not have fun

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll be there on friday, during the day with my car not sure about sat
have to see if the race car is fixed it broke last night if its fixed my car will be here i will most likely be at 13 by burger king we have a 63 chevy biscaynne with a bbc yes we race at milan .hope to see you (there on woodward)
Are you referring to 13 mile? The BK that is a couple blocks away from Woodward?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Of course I'll be out. I live 5 blocks from Woodward. :laugh:

I've been out at Auto Europe every night this week (the normal MIFbody meet spot). Going to be at Square Lake and Woodward today and tomorrow evening/night.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright. Not sure where I will be but I'll be on the lookout for everyone. Keep and eye out for me. You can't miss my car lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Alright. Not sure where I will be but I'll be on the lookout for everyone. Keep and eye out for me. You can't miss my car lol
ok ill look for you and yes bk is a few blocks north of 13 ok i will be by lovers lane at a hair studio look for a black camaro its sitting out front of the shop u cant miss it im going in awhile like a hour or so i live close

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok ill look for you and yes bk is a few blocks north of 13 ok i will be by lovers lane at a hair studio look for a black camaro its sitting out front of the shop u cant miss it im going in awhile like a hour or so i live close
OK I found the studio and lovers lane on the map. Also found the BK you were referring to. Prior to I thought you were talking about the BK that was on 13 that is 2 blocks west of woodward

·
Registered
978 Posts
hey i will have my car out on sat and will be there for awhile it might be on the side street and not in the lot but will by the hair studio on the side st. ill look for you i saw Matt (eurobalt) out there he didnt see me was blocked in we also have a 63 Chevy Biscayne its Burgundy has stripes on it its a drag car it will be there too. hope to see u out there it was awesome by the way alot of cobalts this year.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah he told me he was going out there tonight. He wanted me to go with him but I was celebrating my sister's bday. I told him I was going out tomorrow but it didnt sound like he was going back tomorrow

·
Registered
978 Posts
hey i saw you on woodward i was on the other side going south you were going north, car looks good .maybe u seen our other car the Biscayne but i saw you maybe u saw me i dont know

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks. Glad you saw me lol. I did not see you. I stopped at BK and walked over to your other car but didn't see you or the cobalt around. Makes sense now that I know you were cruising the opposite side of woodward lol.

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Turned out to be another awesome Cruise, once the weather cleared up.

I went through the loop four times yesterday. I filled up friday night before I headed up to the square lake spot, and when I got home on Saturday, I had driven about 135 miles, all on Woodward, or getting to Woodward. Wow.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Thanks. Glad you saw me lol. I did not see you. I stopped at BK and walked over to your other car but didn't see you or the cobalt around. Makes sense now that I know you were cruising the opposite side of woodward lol.
what did u think of the car ? and the camaro nice huh? will meet up again soon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.