Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its summer haha, i got no job so im just sitting at home being board!!!! i thaught i would swing in and say whats up yo all my homies, its been awhile haha.....

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
get a job and mod the balt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well tecnicly the balt isnt mine anymore, i sighned it over to my moms last year when i got my camaro, her old car broke down (yes it was a ford) so she took the balt, gas went up so i got rid of of the camaro haha, so now im driving a shitty galant , although i do get to drive the balt whenever i want, i dont have inshurence on it so i dont do that much, but when she pays it off i get it back and i think shes going to by a mazda 6 or somthin, thats where im at right now lol... i do got an interview fo a jo coming up though hopfully i can land that job an get that paper!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
had to retake my permit test haha, i think they made it harder, lol but i gots my liesens back haha, i gota keep my nose clean now that im 18 haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
and 56k with something from right field...welcome back...as you see...I dropped back in too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya its good to be back bro, now if we could get every body back haha (except the neon trolls haha)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.