Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just ordered a whole bunch of stuff for my car and am very excited!
Just got my ark short antenna and got these coming
New headlight bulbs(hint of blue)
Set of headlights-going to paint the housing black then very lighly tint the lense
Set of tail lights- going to be smoked
Some nightshade and clear coat spray for the tinting.
some black paint to paint the interior trim and the front bowtie
Used upper grill so i can make a mesh grill without having to take my grill out
And i think thats it!
Got my hands full for the next week =)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah im going for the murdered out look. i want to black everything out, the only thing im going to have left that isnt black after this is my stock wheels. Not exactly sure if i want to paint them yet. Because if i ever try and sell my car i dont know if having black rims will be a turnoff for most people.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
GL man. Let me know how the headlights come out. I want to get nightshades and go like one or two quick passes on mine for just a hint of tinting. Sort of like the SS's

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GL man. Let me know how the headlights come out. I want to get nightshades and go like one or two quick passes on mine for just a hint of tinting. Sort of like the SS's
Yeah im hoping they come out good. im not to sure. Im going to try it on my fogged up headlight i just recently replaced to see how it will look. But yeah i just want to do it reall lightly, think like 3 light coats and thats it.

·
Registered
610 Posts
sounds good to me man. im still a little nervous about painting my headlights but i guess its time to join the club haha.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
For a college student, you must be pretty loaded to afford that all at once :lol:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nah t actually was not to expensive, i probly spent like 150$.
The tails and the hedlights i won on ebay, 35 or the headlights, 30 for the tails, 11 for bulbs, 20 for nightshade, 30 for antenna, and the upper grill was 30.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.