Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'd Be more scared of a zombie apocalypse then the end of the World. You'll suffer lol

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
This theory was based on the Myan calender because it only went to 12-12-2012. But the Myan calendar had no leap year therefore the date in question passed 5 months ago. Don't think it's going to end the world just because some old Myan got tired of writing a calendar.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i thought about it also of why didn't the world end on 12-12-1212 instead of saying it will end on 12-12-2012 kinda makes no since. Since every one is saying it will end on a date of all 12's..

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Especially since we all know that the end of the world as we know it is next june.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
This theory was based on the Myan calender because it only went to 12-12-2012. But the Myan calendar had no leap year therefore the date in question passed 5 months ago. Don't think it's going to end the world just because some old Myan got tired of writing a calendar.
Iv been saying this for years. Hr either died writing it it was like "eff this we won't be here by then"

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Next June??? Whats this crazy talk

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
LOL, got yah!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,820 Posts
Obama being re-elected saved your world at least.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.