1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i expect you're going to post the name of this song right? :)

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
in your spirited driving video. and i love how he was asking you to take off ur decals...only cuz he knows that site blows lol

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol well rather than playing with decals an constantly changing them i just leave one on and stick with it. lol and the name of the song is 009 soundsystems dreamscape

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i like the song. i dont have any decals cept what my streetglow came with. i'd get me one from here but i kind of forgot where to get them from...lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your an idiot CC08 if you think thats why i banned you. lol

You must think im an idiot to let you come tell the wrong side of the story and talk trash about my site.

You got Re banned for creating another account name (PoweredByLE5)

The site rules clearly state: "If you get banned do not create another user name or you will permanently be banned from the site."

The last post i made in your thread before i banned you.

The Local Cobalt Network - Forum Rules

Banned Users - We don’t want to banned users here, but in the rare occasion that we must. We don’t want everyone asking “why did that person get banned” in the forum. It member may be banned temporarily or permanently. In either event we will not answer or allow any threads about this subject. (They will be deleted) If you absolutely have to know then please respectfully contact a moderator. If you get banned do not create another user name or you will permanently be banned from the site. If your ban was temporary and get lifted, when you return to the site please don’t make a big thread about your return. Just continue to enjoy the site like you did before the ban.
Now grow up man and learn to read because if you thought i banned you over your lame garage you are a bigger tool than i thought.

·
Registered
4 Posts
lol, im not here to fight i was just here to say what really happened.

No panty wad here. LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
well you dont need to make a name in this forum just cause something he said about yours. why ban him for wanting to be apart of yours..it doesnt make sense. dont you want it to grow and have more people

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who cares anymore let him go back to his epic fail board where they're "supposed to be better than css.net aka short bus" When in reality they're actually worse. No one here even talks bad about anything, and all they do there is complain how css.net sucks. But in reality it just makes them no better than css.net. This place, and g5 club are epic win cobalt forums. None of that immature crap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didnt make a name just for that i have had a name on this site since Mar 2007, just never posted. I just like to read and learn.

I wouldnt make a name just for that thats childish. I just figured since i have a name here i could set the story straight.

You ask why ban him and not let him stay and let the site grow. I was enforcing the rules if i let him slide i have to let everyone, all he had to do was appologize for what he said/did i banned him last time.

CC08 you said you change but clearly by your actions you have not.

Have fun im done talking in this thread.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Uh because you ban me for no reason? I don't base my life around forums, how do you know if I were about to make an apology post or not? Maybe I didn't have the time to make one? You could of asked me if I was going to, not assume. When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Then why are you so upset LOL

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because you banned me for no reason!!!! HELLO???????? I don't care anymore go back to your special ed forums.

·
Registered
4 Posts
you want me to unban you? You were ban to begin with why would you come back you were already BANNED.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No I don't care anymore now. I'm not gonna tolerate constantly be disrespected at your site every time I go there.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
****ing hypocrit too after we had a nice chat on aim you didn't even bother to mention anything.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, i could post every conversation we ever had but i wont because i dont want to do that to you.

Seriously though we can both stop, this isnt going anywere.

So you have fun in your travels and ill do my own thing.

Good Luck CC08 i wish you well.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.