Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some people really know how to PISS me off.

i apologize for my language in advance
So.. i pulled up to a light and i had to turn right so i was in the right lane obviously... this dumb*** in a red dodge ram pulls up RIGHT behind me pretty much sitting on my bumper about to smash out my right tail light. he had his right blinker on im GUESSING he wanted to turn right. :suspicious: he manages to keep inching forward im surprised he didnt hit me, and he was blowing his horn. Wtf did he want me to do pull into the intersection?? I didnt move an inch and this was the closest ive been to getting out of my car. the light turned green and i SLOWLY went through the intersection and i see this guy turn off his blinker and go straight. he was on my ass the whole way until i turned, i wanted to brake check him soooooo bad but i swear he was so close he would have went straight into my trunk. He followed me into the shopping center where i stopped and held my finger out the window as he sped past me like a dbag.. AHHH made me SO mad

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just a dumb ass, I just ignore them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had someone once follow me home because I wouldnt let him pull out of a shopping center in front of me. Lets just say I was on my way home from baseball practice and my bat was sitting in my back seat. He left...quickly

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ Deff gotta try the bullet some time :suspicious:. I'm not gonna lie, if you pull into my lane going significantly slower while im barreling down, and I can't change lanes- I will tailgate your ass like no tomorrow :amuse:. I never honk tho, only when theres danger like some retard swerving into my lane without looking... I hate ppl that honk as soon a a light turns green, idiots... The tailgating at the turn was stupid, the guy was an even bigger idiot for being so close.. He can always leave space to eventually over take you if he wanted to.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
this is why I have a loudspeaker lol, you can yell at them but if they yell back you can't hear them, and if they speak I chirp the siren, that really pissed people off lol, we should start an official road rage thread

·
Registered
273 Posts
a lot of people have learned not to mess with me lol! I've even grabbed random crap and thrown it at people. driving in Chicago was the worse yet.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
if you pull into my lane going significantly slower while im barreling down, and I can't change lanes- I will tailgate your ass like no tomorrow :amuse:.
amen to that... seems like that's all i do... people cant drive seriously.... :suspicious:

·
Registered
931 Posts
this is y i keep a bat in my car........ no lie

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
oh man do I have some stories, used to have serious rage problem. Now I just try to act they are not there, unless its the jackass' who have to pull out infront of you while you are flying along and NO ONE is behind you. I usually just pass them no matter what road and if its a pass or not area, no use in me wasting my brakes and wearing my rotors out cause you are in SUCH A HURRY to slow me down, which, is not going to happen mother 'effer lol.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
On my first day of classes in college, I was on a local road around the school with a speed limit of 55mph. I was doing over 60 behind a pickup truck, him being about 50ft in front of me.. We were in the right lane going over an overpass over a highway, some lady pulls off the highway off ramp (she HAS TO YIELD WHICH SHE DIDNT) going 15mph with the truck about 15-20ft from here going over 45-50mph faster..... The pick up swerves real hard and misses her by inches, I couldn't change lanes as I was boxed in and expected her to speed up, SHE DIDN"T and I blasted the horn and was forced to slam on my brakes and come down to 20mp till I could pass her and flip her off... F****** b!***, she could have cause a major pile up if that truck was boxed in like I was...

I hate those retards on the highway too, I'm doing 75 in the fast lane and you pull out doing your 55 when the lanes are clear.. Unnecessary weaving in traffic for me. And I seriously need to throw a bat in my trunk :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.