1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Shadwfx/Jay
Means of Contact: replies on this thread or forum PM's are best
Description: factory and aftermarket parts

My balt got busted in a crash (see this post for reference), and I'm parting out what I have left of the fella. Prices do not include shipping. Up for negotiating.

[SOLD!] First is some dash trim and misc parts:

I'd prefer to sell the console dash trim here as a set, but will consider individual. It will need some sanding on the painted bits, but they have no deep cuts or knicks. The rest of the pieces are factory silver (never painted them). Asking $50 for the set, and will throw in the "yourcobalt" & "tailight tinting" decals, chevy badge, "S" and "GM" badges as well. (If you don't want the dash trim but are interested in one particular misc item such as the "S", they're free - just pay for shipping - I could probably send the "S" and "yourcobalt" decal w/ a regular stamped envelope).

[SOLD!] Door inserts come together as a set - asking $20.

(See pic below) My original dash trim set from my balt. I wanted to be able to go back to factory when I sold the balt so I bought additional dash trim apart from these to paint. These were stored in bubble-wrap and are in pristine condition (except for one edge that is a bit rubbed - see pics below) and are dark gray.

Wishing to sell this whole console dash trim as a set. Asking $50.

Factory backseat headrests, perfect condition, gray. Asking $15 for the pair.

Black rubber mats (sorry didn't clean them before pix, but they'd clean up just fine) Note that there is a small "gash" in the corner of the front passenger mat.

Asking $12 for the whole set.

Factory carpet mats, dark gray. Good condition. Again, didn't try cleaning them, so they should clean up nicely. $25 whole set.

[SOLD!] TWM short shifter and knob. This is a COMPLETE DROP IN replacement. Just hook up your shifter cables. Asking $100.

[SOLD!] SS boot. Asking $20 for it to be sold individually. (or can be sold together with the TWM short shifter & knob for a total of $110).

Blue LEDs, brand new/never installed. $5.00.

Purple LEDs. brand new/never installed. $5.00.

Send me any questions/offers on this thread or PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
The TWM shifter does it have any play in it side to side?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear about the Balt. Mine got totaled June 13th (I'll probably never forget the date because it was Friday the 13th) did you buy the car back or just take that stuff off?
sorry right back atcha. assuming you're ok? and it was totaled, so i just took what i wanted from it and that was that.

The TWM shifter does it have any play in it side to side?
you're actually the 2nd person to ask me that. weird, b/c i never had any such prob with mine. it was very controlled with no gaps/wobble when in gear.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'm interested then, price shipped to 14032

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Pictures not working...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
nevermind they are working now...

·
Registered
978 Posts
whats the purple hids for .interested in them let me know.sorry to hear mine got wrecked last yr buthave another one .let me know

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
whats the purple hids for .interested in them let me know.sorry to hear mine got wrecked last yr buthave another one .let me know
sorry to hear abut your wreck too. i'd gotten those to light the interior under the seats but never got the chance to install them. interested?

Do you have a steering wheel airbag to get rid of?
'fraid not.

in other news, the door inserts are now also SOLD.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.