Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at school today and i always see this WRX driving around with this weird ass looking spoiler. What the hell is the purpose of this spoiler? Does it doing anything? Is it even a spoiler? I mean it looks cool just because its different. Thanks guys :)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

btw YES that is an altima 2.5 with CHROME rims on it lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
miller place? I think that's my friend matt's sti! it's actually to re-direct air into the spoiler if the spoiler is lower than the roof. if the spoiler is the same height as the roof, that's where vortex generators come in handy. it's all for show really, like most wings/diffusers/canards

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
miller place? I think that's my friend matt's sti! it's actually to re-direct air into the spoiler if the spoiler is lower than the roof. if the spoiler is the same height as the roof, that's where vortex generators come in handy. it's all for show really, like most wings/diffusers/canards
holy shit thats crazy i cant believe you know whos car that is haha where do you live on the island?

btw it was at suffolk community college

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

looks sexy
hell ya fully debadged!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
holy hell! thats sickk haha we should meet up for a photo shoot some time!!! lol you gotta tell your friend that there is a thread devoted to him on YC!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lmaoo for a sec that looked like my school parking lot.. (Farmingdale state).. there are shit tons of WRXs here, but none with wings like that :unsure:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lmaoo for a sec that looked like my school parking lot.. (Farmingdale state).. there are shit tons of WRXs here, but none with wings like that :unsure:
hahaha gotta love SCCC parking lot. yaaa SCCC has many ricer cars but also has many many very clean cars. ill be sure to be taking more pictures of cars that i like. there is one s2000 with two HUGE fart cans that just looks terrible lol:sad2:

·
Registered
810 Posts
lol NCC is like rich boy central with like m3 and all of that crapp.. then there are the people who will just hit you and drive away

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Thats one thing I hate about going to school in LI.. So many rich [email protected] Idc if your well off, but if your parents are buying you new Bimmers/Mustangs/Camaros when ur 18, then your a spoiled little f!cker. And there would be a difference if they drove nice cars and were actually half decent people, most of the ppl I talk to are jackasses.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thats one thing I hate about going to school in LI.. So many rich [email protected] Idc if your well off, but if your parents are buying you new Bimmers/Mustangs/Camaros when ur 18, then your a spoiled little f!cker. And there would be a difference if they drove nice cars and were actually half decent people, most of the ppl I talk to are jackasses.
Even having an STi insurance would **** you in the butt

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.