Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I got laughed at by a saleswoman for wanting to look at an sti, then i felt like a dumbass and left.
LMAO I dressed up in a suit and tie and got to test drive a 370z. AMAZING btw. but anway i had to talk my way into test driving it. I had this whole story about the car was paid off and everything hahaha good thing he didnt check my credit BEFORE the test drive:nuts:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
LMAO I dressed up in a suit and tie and got to test drive a 370z. AMAZING btw. but anway i had to talk my way into test driving it. I had this whole story about the car was paid off and everything hahaha good thing he didnt check my credit BEFORE the test drive:nuts:
It is amazing how people minds change all depending on how a person is dressed.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ lmao.. how old are you man? And sick shit for driving a 370Z lol..

I was reading the results of testing vs other cars of its class on a track, and they crashed the 370 cause its brakes faded instantly and they hit a wall at like 70 :eek:h::unsure::cry:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
^ lmao.. how old are you man? And sick shit for driving a 370Z lol..

I was reading the results of testing vs other cars of its class on a track, and they crashed the 370 cause its brakes faded instantly and they hit a wall at like 70 :eek:h::unsure::cry:
I just turned 21 today... and 370z is a big deal to me cuz i drive a 2.2 liter cobalt lmao

but omg i cant believe that about the 370!!! :sad:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.