Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son has a 2009 Cobalt that we need a new wheel for. He hit a chuck hole and bent one his wheels bad. Looking for a steel OEM 15 inch 4 lug wheel. The dealer can get us one for big $$. We are hoping to find one a little cheaper. Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
117 Posts
My son has a 2009 Cobalt that we need a new wheel for. He hit a chuck hole and bent one his wheels bad. Looking for a steel OEM 15 inch 4 lug wheel. The dealer can get us one for big $$. We are hoping to find one a little cheaper. Thanks,

Kevin
This may or may not help, but a member here pointed me towards this place: Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

The rims are legit because I needed 4 for winter tires and it all came to $185 shipped. Unfortunatly, the wheel covers won't fit and you will also need hub centric rings since the center hole is a little larger than the car's hub. Other than that, maybe a local salvage yard or craigslist, or I know for sure ebay might have one for $50+shipping.

Maybe.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Try local salvage yards or wheel and tire shops since they sometimes keep or buy the rimes and tires that come off of peoples cars, especially when the person has no room to store the factory stuff. Also try your local Craigslist.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.