Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTB 09+ OEM 15" wheel cover hubcap

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Chester 
#1 · (Edited)
If you don't want yours, let me know. I have a 08, but like the 09+ style better.

Set of 4. 09+ only. Must be in mint condition will not wobble when mounted (commonly happen after hitting a curb).

I don't visit this site everyday. Post or PM. I'll get back to you.

Thanks.

See less See more
#3 ·
I got mine on ebay. He had them marked down last week, but is back up a bit. Mine weren't "perfect" but just had a few surface scratches you'd not notice unless really looking. No problems with hub noise or anything like that. You could contact him & see if he had 4 perfect ones if the price isn't too high.

#4 ·
Correct. They sell them on ebay. But I would not pay those prices. I mean, if someone wanted mine, I would "give it" to them. I'm hoping someone here will not want theirs - like if they got aftermarket wheels.

Doing the math how, that would be $120 for wheel covers???? Sorry, no thanks. That's more than the cost of a nice 16" wheel.

#5 · (Edited)
Mine weren't $120....$75 shipped (he's marked them up a bit since I bought mine). But I wanted them now, not later & the price was worth it to me. The new set of wheels/tires I want eventually will be $1000 when all is said and done, so $75 didn't seem like much for a short-term upgrade. There's actually some guy wanting $149 for a set! LOL. Good luck in your hunt, hopefully someone will have a set for you.

#7 ·
why not save your money and buy rims
I totally agree if you have that option.

I got two kids going through college....never going to be any money to save for some time. By the time they graduate, I'll be on to the next car. I have a feeling my $75 hubs are going to be it, but I keep dreaming it's a short-term thing. lol Not complaining, I like it just the way it is.

#10 ·
theres a damn deall ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.