Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 4 stock steel rims; 15" 4-100 bolt pattern. Be willing to pay $160 shipping included(55792). Doesn't need to be cosmetically clean, just not bent or unuseable.

Need them for winter tires

·
Registered
720 Posts
Come down to the Twin Cities sometime...I have 2 sets...I would just have to dismount tires off one set. They actually have winter tires on them...used 2 seasons...Hankook Winter iPike 195/60. I'd sell you the wheels and tires together for $200.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Craigslist!!!!
Already had a deal, but not even 2 hours before going to bed before leaving for **** rapids, the guy texted me and said that his dad sold the rims to a friend.

I coulda had rims, lugs, and wheel covers for $100! Another one slips through the fingers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come down to the Twin Cities sometime...I have 2 sets...I would just have to dismount tires off one set. They actually have winter tires on them...used 2 seasons...Hankook Winter iPike 195/60. I'd sell you the wheels and tires together for $200.
1. No more driving for me, I'm only dealing in either local or shipping after the last mishap(^)

2. I already have Firestone Winterforce tires fresh from tirerack.com, just need the rims. $200 is a little steep for me at the moment.

·
Registered
464 Posts
To bad you werent closer I have a set for 100 but I'm in Ontario so shipping/boarder would be insane.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I'm assuming Iron Ranger could probably drive to Canada if he lives on the Iron Range (depending where on the Iron Range he is)...then you could drive down part way and meet him.

The $200 was for tires and wheels...if you wanted wheels only I would go $120. They are very good condition aftermarket steel wheels (Unique brand which you can find on Discount Tire Direct's website...they charge $46 each for the wheels and $78 each for the Hankook Winter Ipike tires.

They cost over $500 brand new....so for a couple seasons use on the tires with at least 2 seasons left, that's a pretty good deal. The steelies are in the same condition as they were new.

I have no problem keeping them if you don't want them, I understand not wanting to drive this far, but I figured if you ever come down this way for some other reason, you could always check them out and maybe pick them up...wasn't implying that you come down here just for these.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm assuming Iron Ranger could probably drive to Canada if he lives on the Iron Range (depending where on the Iron Range he is)...then you could drive down part way and meet him.

The $200 was for tires and wheels...if you wanted wheels only I would go $120. They are very good condition aftermarket steel wheels (Unique brand which you can find on Discount Tire Direct's website...they charge $46 each for the wheels and $78 each for the Hankook Winter Ipike tires.

They cost over $500 brand new....so for a couple seasons use on the tires with at least 2 seasons left, that's a pretty good deal. The steelies are in the same condition as they were new.

I have no problem keeping them if you don't want them, I understand not wanting to drive this far, but I figured if you ever come down this way for some other reason, you could always check them out and maybe pick them

up...wasn't implying that you come down here just for these.

I suppose you couldn't post pics of the rims, could you? And maybe a shipping quote? If it comes to a reasonable amount, I'm game.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I don't have any pics..they're buried in the garage right now. I'll let you know soon if I'm up for meeting...I really don't wanna ship them. Otherwise, you could just order some off discounttiredirect.com (that's where I got mine) and they will cost you $184 brand new shipped to your door.

Unique 15 inch custom rims

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't have any pics..they're buried in the garage right now. I'll let you know soon if I'm up for meeting...I really don't wanna ship them. Otherwise, you could just order some off discounttiredirect.com (that's where I got mine) and they will cost you $184 brand new shipped to your door.

Unique 15 inch custom rims

Huh. :huh:

Didn't see these when I looked for rims.

Do I really need the wheel installation kit? Wouldn't the old lugs work on these factory looking rims?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.