Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like the title says i'm looking into getting a 7in in dash cd/dvd if anyone has one or any advice on which is good but won't break the bank. thanks

·
Registered
618 Posts
PIONEER!!!! for the price you will get the quality!... go check out sonicelectronics.com they have loads of indash that wont break the bank. Pioneer is the way to go for the price for sure if not go with kenwood.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Get a Z2, thats what i got. 7inch touchscreen. And it can do everything any radio can do. Nav, XM, DVD, Camera, game consoles, etc etc. And it has a built in 30gig hardrive so you can store all your songs on itso you never need to mess with any cd's or ipods or anything. The thing is badass.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any pics yankee?

·
Registered
52 Posts
i did have one i was selling.... but some jackass broke into my car 2 nights ago and stole it.....along with my ipod.....

·
Registered
810 Posts
i did have one i was selling.... but some jackass broke into my car 2 nights ago and stole it.....along with my ipod.....
that sucks

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awesome, very nice setups guys. thanks for all the input. now all i gotta do is go out and get one.... that sucks atticus, i'd be for breakin peoples faces

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.