Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some B&G springs. i remember seeing them on a website but i forgot where it was. they were pretty cheap though, i think about $189 or so...anyways. if anybody knows where i can find some cheap or if anybody is selling some cheap let me know. also...how is the handling on them?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
the rears are known to "sag"
I think it's just a manufacturer defect. b&g effed up and sorta shut their mouth about it. I am still waiting for news on the fronts, but so far it's been an uneven shitty drop.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see....well then i'll go with sportlines

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I highly recommend progress and ssc. i have had both and they are a low drop for a cobalt + great handling.
yeah but how much are they and how's the handling? eibach is having a heck of a deal right now..

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kk

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
i didnt mean that the springs suck. my drop is even and not shitty. so id suggest u go with someone who has experience with the springs than someone whos never had them and just goes by what its said. i know alot of people who have these springs and love them. what i meant to say that the ride will be bumpier than the sportlines cuz the drop is more. so u will have to adjust ur driving manners. one thing ive realized is that when i switched my tires back to my stock 17's, the ride got better and wasnt as harsh as the 18's i have. so if u do get the springs then i would stick with a wider tire wall. these springs are good and best loooking stance then sportlines

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.