Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a K&N intake. the Typhoon for Chevy Cobalt 2.2L 2005-09. I have been looking everywhere and everyone is sold out for like 2-3 more months. It needs to be the one compatible with an SAI (secondary air injector)
If anyone is looking to get rid of theres or knows somebody, i'd be glad to take it off your hands.

Thank you,
Andrew

·
Registered
186 Posts
someone on here said they contacted k&n and they had a fire in one of their warehouses and it burned that mold... they dont know if their going to be making more but i dunno... i just went with the injen and i love it .... i was set on a k&n but injen is very very nice

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i wanted injen in the first place but k&n is the only intake that has connectivity for the Secondary Air Injector so im stuck with that :\

·
Registered
186 Posts
^^^^ on eBILLION dollars.... yeah i dont know the rout to go when yuo have sai

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
lol. no favors here!
im not sure what id want for it, besides shipping. i threw it out there cause ive been thinking about going full cai. and would need a new one first. if i take it off id def be willing to help out an sai guy. ill let you know if do it for sure. hope i wasnt TO misleading.:)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah man thats all good. just lemme know if you decide to get rid of it cause i may be interested if i dont get one. thanks man

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
get the 2.4 K&N short ram dude
i have a 2.2 and i got the 2.4 K&N short ram from turbo tech racing
contact aaron over at CSS.NET

i just put a breather filter on my SAI
its worth EVERY PENNY take my word dude i had no problem at all. no CEL's or anything and i have had it on for about 3 weeks

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
damn, 300 for a short ram intake =\

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
it's a k&n not much more i can say about it. it's a steep price but i've alway's used quality part's not cheap parts...

agree
a buddy of mine with a 07 got a intake off ebay and gota check engine light
fail for that

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cool thanks for all the info. i might go with the 2.4l one in a couple weeks
gotta save some money right now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.