Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to buy coupe taillights that are leds to change the way it looks from behind have nightshaded but want leds

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
word well it matters how much you spend CobaltLt's led tails look just like skyline tail lights but they are made expensive like $300 they are the anzo ones but the ones in the link above ive been wondering about i wanna see them on a cobalt and see how they look so if anyone has pictures or if you get them post some pictures up on here PLEASE

LED ftw

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah like he said^^^ I got mine off ebay as well as my headlights and my racing seats and half the parts on my car. Ebay is amazing.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Just dont use the reverse lights cause they stick out way too much. Looks like a person on meth the way their eyes pop out and the way the lights do the same.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can't not use the inners, unless you want to splice the wires yourself. Othewhise the outer tails won't light up also. They grow on you as well, and mine are the Ruby Red color so you don't notice them sticking out like the chrome ones.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah we did jack it unfortunately. I was just trying to help him out, ebay sells these tails 24/7 and he has a better chance of finding them there than on here since they are so rare and pricey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.