Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for some stock headlights cuz i recently hit a deer and my projectors went to shit, so if anyones got any pm me.thanks

G

·
I have a set of stock 2006 ss/sc headlights. u could buy. The passenger side one leaks a little though so you might have to fix that. no other problems though. Send me a pm
Im pretty new to these forums but a have posted alot and sold a few things on cobaltss.net so you can ask someone there.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Hey man, I got a set from my LS, do you still have a harness? Cause they do not have one because I put projectors on that car so you know the deal there.

Beamer added 7 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Ugh, tried to edit, I meant do you have both harnesses? cause these do not.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i got some in my garage from my ls.. only used them for about 2000 miles until i got some projectors... make an offer? idk how much they run for

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hey man, I got a set from my LS, do you still have a harness? Cause they do not have one because I put projectors on that car so you know the deal there.

Beamer added 7 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Ugh, tried to edit, I meant do you have both harnesses? cause these do not.
hey ye sorry i have both harnesses, how much are u willing to let them go for?

victis88 added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

i got some in my garage from my ls.. only used them for about 2000 miles until i got some projectors... make an offer? idk how much they run for
how does 70 shipped sound?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.