Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a used GMPP exhaust if some one is up grading theres even more.

·
Banned
161 Posts
i have one in my garage i may part with for the right price. i got one off a totaled car. and its just sitting hear. i was planning on selling it to a local friend

·
Banned
161 Posts
for my exhaust i want 475-500 shipped it was on the totaled car for all of 2 days.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is it the Performance or Touring? Can you take a few pictures? Definately interested in the exhaust.

·
Banned
161 Posts
performance.. i have to talk to my local buyer first to make sure he is a 100% either way. ill post pictures after i talk to him.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
way too much for that CED had it for cheaper sorry to know ur gonna get raped

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TTR
He is responding to my request about who had a GMPP available used. What gives you the right to jump in on my post any way?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Exhaust is sold. any further questions or comments feel free to pm each other

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GMPP Exhaust

Still looking for a used one please PM me if you have one available. Thanks for reopening this post.

·
Registered
257 Posts
way too much for that CED had it for cheaper sorry to know ur gonna get raped
i suggest you stay posted when making claims...it's $545 + $50 shipping now....he's pretty much saving at 95 bones if he sells it at 500

i hate to say this but i think cobalt-addiction still has some at the reg price...dont quote me on that. that company sucks ass though

Cobalt / G5 Cat-Back Exhaust System Performance 17802111 - Crate Engine Depot

Alpha_Male1 added 6 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

blah!! scratch that...they've increased their price too:mad:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.