Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to be pretty much like new, no scratches or dings. I have an '09 so it has to fit that too. Hopin somebody got theirs home and set their front end aside.

- from the KY

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
lol - I have Lt front facia with fog lights - I will give it to you cheap cuz I got new bumper and I wont use that one
If you are interested I will post pics - but only pick up , I wont ship it cuz it will kill the deal

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol - I have Lt front facia with fog lights - I will give it to you cheap cuz I got new bumper and I wont use that one
If you are interested I will post pics - but only pick up , I wont ship it cuz it will kill the deal

yea man, definitely. where are you out of? PM me or post it on here with what you're asking. how bad is shipping something like that? i've never tried. i assume it would ship like ups or fedex freight?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's 74U? looks a lot darker than mine. you're right though, could just get it painted. CO is a stretch from KY. i'm working some channels to see if i know anybody heading back this way. got a shipping quote of 150 through a site like priceline for trucks.. do you still not want to ship though?

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
that's 74U? looks a lot darker than mine. you're right though, could just get it painted. CO is a stretch from KY. i'm working some channels to see if i know anybody heading back this way. got a shipping quote of 150 through a site like priceline for trucks.. do you still not want to ship though?
no man dont want to go trough shiping

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.