1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greg DaMota
Fairbanks, AK
[email protected] or pm me here

I have a 2007 SS/SC 160mph Cluster with a Black Cat customs over lay with silver face and red lights. I am only looking to trade for another 07 SS/SC 160 mph with the basic stock face. If anyone wants to trade the deal i will make is you cover shipping to me and I'll cover the shipping to you.

This pictures does the background lights no justice they are red not orange.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya its cold

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
daily bump.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump it to put it at the top of the list again. Its a useless post

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Too bad mine's an 05 (Screws with the fuel gauge readings). Those are nice gauges and I do miss the red glow that the G5 had.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im hoping someone will have one that matches the year to trade, the custom faces for these are expensive. And I really would much rather have the original face then put a new overlay on.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
You looking for just the stock one or a blue one at all that would match your car?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A blue one that would match would be nice too. Or stock.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I got one from blackcatcustoms its their one for ss/sc but euro style, black face with blue lighting, its like a light blue/aqua. If you are interested.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Cluster or face?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
damnnn thats reallly bright
i have the black cat custom gauge face too. and my installer said on the rmp and rpm sides the 2 leds wouldnt light up on each side so i only have 2 lights lit up insted of 4.
but its fully lit up at night and looks good

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah the pictures give it a terrible glare, but its bright enough you notice it, but not so bright that it blinds you, it looks good, just not in my car.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump bump, ill check around junkyards here and see that would look nice in my car along with my red led interiors....
If you find any good cobalt parts, from and ss or some from and regular balt pm me. If you find a 160 for an 07 let me know bro.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.