Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTT: 19" Black/polished Zinik Wheels W/ Tires

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  pbz 
#1 ·
hey everyone i just bought my balt and it came w/ these wheels. im not too fond of having 19s tho. they look good on the car but i would prefer some 18s w/ a lower offset. i am open to pretty much all trades, even stocks w/ cash on top. must have tires and pics to do business lol. i prefer locals also cuz shipping wheels is a mission and i dont have another set to ride on meantime.

zinik z25 black w/ machined lip 19x8 5x110, all center caps included w/ tires

See less See more
#13 ·
i tell you what i rather have a 4x100 lug pattern any day of the week than this ridiculous 5x110 pattern!!! the selection of wheels sucks! and YES theyre a quite a few companies that run 19s in 4x100 too, but w/e gotta eat it lol. im hoping to get my hands on a set of saab bbs rk's :)

#18 ·
I would so trade for those but I have 17's not 18's, however I would trade you for the rims I have now plus a set of tires that are on there and the tires I have that would fit 18 inch rims. Let me know.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

edit that nevermind... lol

#19 ·
i decided to just keep the wheels cuz the selection of wheels for 5x110 sucks the big one lol.

my wheels are nice and i think if i stay w/ 19s i dont need to drop the car. so w/e although i do have a set of gunmetal ss/sc stocks i got that im gonna re-sell for a meare $150. they have some scratches but nothing major no tires btw lmk if anyones interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.