Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm returning to stock since i'm trading the car in this year and i want to put a stock ls front bumper back on. I'm looking for a trade + some cash. The LS bumper you have will be traded for a customized SS S/C front bumper. The cross bar was removed and a mesh grill was securely put in place. There is no damage what so ever, this means no scratches, dents, chips or anything of that nature. the top grill will also be traded as it is what the mesh grill is secured to.

NOTE: The stock lip was damaged durring shipping so the bumper is missing the lip

Pictures:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$300 shipped to you. i'm guessing like 60 shipped to me...so 360 total. I know that seems like a lot but you dont have to paint it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn bro 360 id do it and mine is silver also but 360
you dont have to paint it and the work on the grill was not easy. i fiberglassed it sanded it, fiberglassed it, sanded it and getting it the same as the rest of the bumper was a pain...trust me 360 is cheap considering the work i did and the paint. I'm not to far from you either...i'm in el paso texas

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that sucks...i've been getting offers since summer is coming up and the shows are coming up, but they're just a bunch of kids w/ no REAL intention of buying it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I've been wanting to do this, but I'm not spending that much. Sorry. Good luck on the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.