Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyine in the central/north florida area want to trade their laser blue(blurple) wingless trunk or low rise spoiler for my high rise laser blue SS spoiler?

·
Registered
254 Posts
ill trade u my low rise for your high rise cuz i really want a high rise spoiler. but im up here in canada and mine is silver so it will need to be painted. but i kinda wanted to get the carbon fiber high rise moreso

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'd like the Highrise, if my girl will let me, and I believe Maaco will repaint for cheep too to match... they were doing that bumper repaint for $99 in the summer... might be only 50 to paint the spoiler.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd rather get the same color and all the quotes I've gotten on getting one painted were insane they said the laser blue pain it expensive because of the flake in it or something

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I'd like the Highrise, if my girl will let me, and I believe Maaco will repaint for cheep too to match... they were doing that bumper repaint for $99 in the summer... might be only 50 to paint the spoiler.
Just a heads up, you might as well just throw your money away if your gonna do one of maaco's cheap paint jobs. Its not worth it, they wont prep it at all, and it will probaly chip or peel within a year. They will just give you what you paid for.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i am an ss im trying to get an ls to swap with me....i can't remember if i asked you already but it says your from lake county..where exactly

and BUMP!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.