A PlayStation 3! Muahaha

*runs away*

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:shock::shock::notrust: ha, you're no help :nahnah

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I almost got a playstation though... but then I could not play halo (yes I like halo)... so got an xbox, lol.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I can only assume youre a girl....and youre into cars.....and youre into gaming....

Youre going to make someone very happy one day :blink1:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nhl or nfl arcade haha but im a sports junkie.
the metal gear solid pack looks good
dungeon defenders?
Not a sports game person but I'll have to check out the dungeon defenders. I'm assuming that's an rpg, but if it's "short" that might be fun cuz I usually don't play those.

I can only assume youre a girl....and youre into cars.....and youre into gaming....

Youre going to make someone very happy one day :blink1:
:blink1::toung:

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Dungeon defenders is pretty fun, xbox has a metal gear solid pack? You better get it! MGS isn't arcade but fun

Sent from my PG86100

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Play any street fighter?! Need for speed?

Sent from my PG86100

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I can name games forever, love my games as much as my balt

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The new cod is coming out in the fall and x box has a couple bad ass games coming out then as well. New supplier cell looks amazing as well as another game that the name escapes me, something dog I believe 3rd person shooter game.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Midnight Club LA, very well with xbox live and guess what, it has Cobalts. Not sure if you can use it, but they are mixed in the surrounding traffic.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ended up downloading Castle Defender... let the button mashing begin!!

And for the record Ms. Splosionman.. is just plain.. weird.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Midnight Club LA, very well with xbox live and guess what, it has Cobalts. Not sure if you can use it, but they are mixed in the surrounding traffic.
Well that's no fun!! I guess you have to settle with running into them for fun.. ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.