Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

XFE / 2009 Chevy Cobalt LS XFE / Pittsburgh,PA

33K views 467 replies 47 participants last post by  Will mpg 
#1 · (Edited)
Cobalt is daily driver = no mods. Nothing to see.

Closed

#5 ·
Jared, you have seen my car In person like 20 times...lol

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

nice car, i like the clean look. sorry if this is a dumb question but what benefits did that oil catch can get you?
Check this thread buddy >>>http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/engine-mods/17398-oil-catch-can-explantion.html

Looks good! I like it, and I usually don't like silver cars.
Thanks!

#10 ·
yeah that is an awesome idea will. i might do that in my show off thread too cuz i been getting a whole bunch of PM's on how to do stuff lol.

so mike, can you get me a pic of the back side of the steering wheel cap thing. (the original one that is) and it might not be possible but a pic of the steering wheel with out any center cap installed? whatever you can do to help would be appreciated sir.

#15 ·
yeah that is an awesome idea will. i might do that in my show off thread too cuz i been getting a whole bunch of PM's on how to do stuff lol.
Absolutely. You both should, I mean a lot of the mods that you two do are VERY interesting with good results. I think solid DIYs would be really cool, besides just look at how old some balts are getting... It won't be too long before the soft bellies trade them in and the rest of us start serious wrenching. Not mod wrenching, but serious wrenching.

#17 ·
sweet car man, really like what u have done to it. ill get some pics up soon of mine.

#21 ·
Thanks!

I like the carbon fiber dash trim.
Also do you notice a differance in responce with the TB grounded?
I know on my old car it really did?
Thanks, you do know the dash trim is the Fake GM stuff tho...hahaha. I picked it up at the junkyard for $15..lol

The ground...eh...i dunno...at first I think I did but I think it's all in my head..lol.

#31 ·
hey man where did u get that ecotec decal thats on your back window in first pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.