Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is the first signature Ive done in a long time! Its quite tricky actually going from large print media to signatures again, turned out alright considering its been so long. Anyways hope you enjoy it.

Just right click it and copy imgurl so you can use it

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

ORIGINAL

·
Registered
583 Posts
Well, this is the first signature Ive done in a long time! Its quite tricky actually going from large print media to signatures again, turned out alright considering its been so long. Anyways hope you enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

ORIGINAL

Should done one of the silver Mini van back there xD

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
I like that

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc80/deceased101/executioner_zpsd1dbeb08.png

ORIGINAL
says file is too large and cant put it up...

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
i guess apperintly i have to be a premium member to have that big of a picture...:notrust:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

said romote file to large but oh well i guess

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hmm Ill see what I can do,

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

There the filesize is smaller now try that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.