Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're already 1/12th of the way through 2015, what better way to celebrate than to hold another YCOTM contest? So clean off the snow, scrape your windows and bust out you iPhones & Androids, because we need to see some sexy sheet metal.

Rules are unchanged. The car must be in the family, that means a Cobalt, G5, Ion, HHR, or Cruze. You need a show off thread to register and no self voting please. This thread will close in 8 days. For any other queations or comments, simply ask and I'll get back to you. Bonne chance.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Can I enter my Ion Redline?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Took me 3 months

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I need the weather to cooperate.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Also don't have a phone right now so don't know how I'll get pictures.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Also like to get my retro headlights in.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I need the weather to cooperate.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Also don't have a phone right now so don't know how I'll get pictures.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Also like to get my retro headlights in.
You got until the 15th! Ya weather isnt cooperating with me either. was going to take pictures tomorrow but its gonna snow.... I only have thursday to do it before I demod.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Sweet I have time then

·
Registered
368 Posts
You got until the 15th! Ya weather isnt cooperating with me either. was going to take pictures tomorrow but its gonna snow.... I only have thursday to do it before I demod.
Yeah weather got bad here in a hurry, took me 2 hours to get to work. Saw a Cobalt on the other side of the road crash off to the side :sad:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.