Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I told you guys I was going to get this right this time. So here it goes.:blink1:

Contest: Your Cobalt of the Month (February 2013)

This is the official Your Cobalt of the Month thread for February 2013. Entry is free and entry is easy. If you would like to compete for this month's "Your Cobalt of the Month", here's how:

1) Make sure you have created a "Vehicle Showoff" profile. If you have not, please go here and do so first: Vehicle Showoff

2) Once you have a "Vehicle Showoff" profile made, you can enter into the contest. To do so, just reply to this thread with a link to your Vehicle Showoff profile.

3) In addition to #2, when you post your "Vehicle Showoff" thread link. You MUST post a picture of your car that you want to represent you in the voting poll. If you do not do this you will not be entered...

4) After the deadline, a voting thread will be made and the members will vote for the "Your Cobalt of the Month". The winner will be announced officially once the month is over.

Important Notes:

Previous winners CANNOT re-enter for YCOTM.

The following vehicles are allowed to enter - Cobalt, Ion, G5, HHR, and Cruze

To make the voting a little more, "competitive" we have reduced the entries to a maximum of 5.

GOOD LUCK!

Deadline for entry is January 25th or when we have 5 entries (Which ever comes first).

--------------------
CURRENT CONTESTANTS:
--------------------

xSECUREDBALTx

xSECUREDBALTx SHOWOFF Thread

Taylor08

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/31197-taylor08-2008-pontiac-g5-st-louis-mo.html

ssscgirl

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/31114-finally-new-pics.html

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, uber early.
Yes, and there is good reason for that. Most people wait a week or two to enter into the contests, so this gives people 9 days to decide weather or not they want to be in the contest or not, also, this makes it so that the ones in the YCOTM contests have to wait every other month to enter to win, cuz you can't enter until you know you didn't win the contest the current month.

Also it gives everyone on the site more time to look through the profiles and show-offs to get a better educated decision on who they will vote for. There is reasons behind it, and again, this is a "test" phase, so if this doesnt' work that well, I will adjust for next month.:laugh:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I haven't seen one. I've only seen a g5

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes, and there is good reason for that. Most people wait a week or two to enter into the contests, so this gives people 9 days to decide weather or not they want to be in the contest or not, also, this makes it so that the ones in the YCOTM contests have to wait every other month to enter to win, cuz you can't enter until you know you didn't win the contest the current month.

Also it gives everyone on the site more time to look through the profiles and show-offs to get a better educated decision on who they will vote for. There is reasons behind it, and again, this is a "test" phase, so if this doesnt' work that well, I will adjust for next month.:laugh:
Yea, I like the new system.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
978 Posts
showoff link

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/31114-finally-new-pics.html:bigsmile:

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/31114-finally-new-pics.html

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

click on the second link

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jill, is this you asking to have a spot in this?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like Jill is going to be the only one running!! That's an EASY month competition lol.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You're just jeleous you dont have a coupe!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You can buy mine when I sell it. That way I wont have to take all the aftermarket stuff off!

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
boo., sedan for the win! have some pride!

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Yea a sedan edition would be cool ss always be runnin things except this month I think banker is gonna take it.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.