Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one's been brewing for a long time. A lot has changed over the summer, notably a few SS's have exchanged hands and joined the party, and a certain red G5 has undergone quite a remarkable makeover. We want to see them. Submit your entries and let's have ourselves a contest.

Rules are unchanged. The car must be in the family, that means a Cobalt, G5, Ion, HHR, or Cruze. You need a show off thread to register and no self voting please. This thread will close in 8 days. For any other queations or comments, simply ask and I'll get back to you. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I can put the cruze in?

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ill need to wait till later to be able to get some good pictures of her, she is actually all clean inside and outside at the same time! almost never happens for me....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
haha my car is about 10 miles or so away from me right now...... not a whole lot i can do.... plus i really need to go work on my durango some more, gotta finish swapping the rear axle on it before the snow really starts flying...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I need to make a show off thread for the IRL :) it's different so I'm just entering it. I'll try to clean it up monday.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I feel like you should be able to enter a different car even after you won with another one, after its car of the month, not car owner of the month...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Or when you make big modifications, aka Cobalt in the spring again :)

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
My biggest mod was turning my cobalt into a cruze

Sent from the sexy electrician

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
My opinion on the rules for this.

1) I think you should be able to compete after winning.

2)with the same car too. But not every month, maybe every 3? Especially for big car mods.

Anyway I'm gonna make my show off now lol

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I'll put my SS/TC seats in my IRL if I ever get R100's that'd be neet to see. But I'd want black on black again not black on red.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Every 3 months seems too early. I think once a year seems fair but you must show that you have done more mods to a moderator. I think I might set up a showoff thread for my old cobalt too.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
No you really need to get rid of the mazda and get a LNF SS.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.