Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Who cares, it took a few months until I even got the winner badge.

·
Registered
922 Posts
What going on with the multiple cars? I won with the SS, but I still have my LS that i can enter if allowed...

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I'm pretty sure you were always able to enter the ls. The award system? what kind of changes in mind, pj? If we change the rules so people can reenter than we should get them to add different colors to the badges. and maybe add the date of the win.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Lets give it a try

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/32098-rrob5382-2008-g5-sedan-base-mi.html#post622594

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

as far as everything else goes, different cars should be able to be entered... only one car per person in any given contest though. Cars that are being re-entered after they already won should have significant modifications since they won last time, and maybe hold off on allowing entries from previous winners for a few days to give new people a chance to enter first..

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
The awards are handed out to owners, not individual cars. So under normal regulations, blu3_v1p3r couldn't enter his LS and Andrew couldn't enter his Redline. Omitting the award system entirely wouldn't be fair for previous winners as they'd lose their wins, and new contestants as there'd be less motivation for competing.

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Well why couldn'tt we give multiple awards to one owner? Say one says "ycotm winner Nov. '14" and then a few months they supercharge their g5 and then they wanna enter again and they win in April. So then they get "ycotm winner April '15"
maybe make an "awards page". The badge can show the latest awards .. so this case would be "ycotm winner April '15" and then you click on the awards page tab and you can see all the awards they have that we can't fit for badges.

That would be out of our powers though lol we would need the big bosses help. .. just some ideas

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

This probably isn't the right place for the ideas lol... Staff section is probably the right place. But I feel that we need to get the active non staff in on some decisions to appeal to the ones we serve. I think YC is at it's strongest right now. We have a good bit of Actives on. We gotta get the ones who aren't active included and to start posting. The other day I saw "82 viewing" in the off topic section. How come out of those 82 only say 15 are really active!?

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
we should take it to the staff section or first to an off topic chat so everyone can get a word in, and then to the staff sections

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.