Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but she don't mean a thing to me."

I've been dating this girl, she's absolutely nuts about me. She's a nice girl. Problem is I have very little, if any attraction for her. I'd hate to break her heart but I don't want her to get attached before I say something. Any words of advise?:sad2:

P.S. I've never done the dumping, I've always been the dumpee.

·
Registered
618 Posts
No offense..... reminds me of the girl from Wedding Crashers who is obsessed with Vince Vahn........yea just be honest with her tell her you can be friends but you dont have any more feelings for her.....right?

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
well her is my two cents, I also have never dumped a girl, I have broken girls hearts though by just getting them to dump me by either flaking on them or something else. I do not recommend doing that though cause I am also not friends with any ex of mine and most were all pretty cool girls. But I do not know any of your circumstances so with that being said; here is my advice. I say do the best you can to let her go easy, maybe pull the its not you its me card even though I'd hate it to use it myself but yeah. I wouldn't continue to lead her on though. She looks too nice to do that too.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
just straight up tell her that she's cool as hell and is a great friend. and thats exactly what she is, a great friend. i mean...just tell her the things they always tell us

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
ok... me being a girl i will say this... just tell her... pretty much what u just said up there... maybe if she starts talkin about what yall wanna do next weekend or whatever, just nicely interrupt her & tell her. Say something like "I wanna be honest with you.." then go into tellin her that u like her as a person, but you just realize that ur not feeling it...idk, thats something id' prob take well...well, as well as i could i guess.. if that makes sence... just try not to be mean about it & DO NOT say "im not attracted to you" because she'll automatically think that there's something wrong w/ her & she'll prob want you to tell her what her problem is...lol... i mean she may not... idk for sure cuz i dont know her... BUT... if a guy said that to me, that would be my first thought & if i was crazy about him i'd want to try to fix it............................... well NOW if a guy said that to me i'd be like "wow, ur loss" and get up & leave, i aint takin crap anymore... but that's just b/c if been burnt in the past..... sorry this is kinda long, but u posted a question & i answered the best i could... :laugh:

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
True..I hate to admit it...but it just happened to me...DO NOT LEAD HER ON..I REPEAT DO NOT LEAD HER ON..She's better off knowing the truth

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
send her my way?

Lol

Just gotta be honest with her, no use in taking it further down the road and really hurting her. She looks like a cool person, but you cannot help how you feel. Good luck, hope its not one of them you dont know what ya have till its gone things.

·
Banned
164 Posts
send her my way?

Lol

Just gotta be honest with her, no use in taking it further down the road and really hurting her. She looks like a cool person, but you cannot help how you feel. Good luck, hope its not one of them you dont know what ya have till its gone things.
agreed! because if thats the case, by the time you realize it, it'll be wayyy to late.

and also being a chick, i agree with what lobalt said...although i've only been broke up with once and i was pretty ready to be out of that relationship anyway lol...but i think what lobalt said would be the best way...just don't keep leading her on

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Like they have been saying just be honest tell her how you feel and everything should go good for you. I have been the oppsite of you guys. I'm always the guy dumping the girls. But most he girls i have dump im friends with now. Like i said tell her the truth and it will work out.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.