Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since everyone niteshades their taillights i was thinking of doing something different, maybe adding yellow tint instead of black, can someone photoshop me what yellow over red taillights would look like? its just an idea

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh and for the record. the popo just love to bust techers hehehe
damn i completely forgot about that lol

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

ill just leave this here.... :gag me:
thanks! i like how that looks, not sure if its a good idea though lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol well it was just an idea guys, i was bored with my taillights so i wanted to see wats up but thanx for the input!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
dude!!! yellow tint on red tails?!?! ha ha ha im sorry for laughing but you dont need photoshop to know that wont look right.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

id say leave em the way you have them now. probably gonna be one of the few without tinted tails.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dude!!! yellow tint on red tails?!?! ha ha ha im sorry for laughing but you dont need photoshop to know that wont look right.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

id say leave em the way you have them now. probably gonna be one of the few without tinted tails.
true that lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.