Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I wouldn't normally start a new members thread about myself but some kindly people on this site private messaged me saying I should introduce myself.

Becoming a Member
The reason for joining this site is because I'm in the market for a cobalt. My current car is a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, the one with the 3.4L V6. She's got 225,000 kilometers and it about time for a change.

Yes, I said Kilometers. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All the SS/TC balts up here are $20-$25,000 Canadian and as good as the car is, it's too much for me to spend right now.

My cobalt of choice
I fell in love with the 2009 SS/TC Sedan. In my line of work a big flashy car may drive business away. The sedan is the perfect blend of functionality and performance. 5 speed, 260hp, LSD, and 4 doors. What more could a guy want.

So that's me.

Cheers,

Tanner

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Hello all,

I wouldn't normally start a new members thread about myself but some kindly people on this site private messaged me saying I should introduce myself.

Becoming a Member
The reason for joining this site is because I'm in the market for a cobalt. My current car is a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, the one with the 3.4L V6. She's got 225,000 kilometers and it about time for a change.

Yes, I said Kilometers. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. All the SS/TC balts up here are $20-$25,000 Canadian and as good as the car is, it's too much for me to spend right now.

My cobalt of choice
I fell in love with the 2009 SS/TC Sedan. In my line of work a big flashy car may drive business away. The sedan is the perfect blend of functionality and performance. 5 speed, 260hp, LSD, and 4 doors. What more could a guy want.

So that's me.

Cheers,

Tanner
Well, welcome! :) Hope ya find ya a great cobalt! lol... let us know when ya do!!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
welcome. and full metal, a gts is about 5-7, gtst 7-10, gts-4 6-8, gtr 10-15. those are for fairly stock ones. find a modified gtr and ive seen em for as much as 50k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.