Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bigsmile:

Hi just bought my first cobalt, now I did not buy looking at performance but for the fuel mileage. I commute 40 miles one way ( to sell chevrolet!!!) but i would like a little performance out of it I did do some fancy trading and put stock size motegei wheels and goodyear eagle gt tires (150 invested, yes i am tight with my cash:laugh:) any suggestions it is a slate grey and i have added xm and a stock spoiler to give it the appereance of an LS model and I have debadged it as well any CHEAP suggestions!!??? hope to be here a while love the car and will try and help anyone I can with any GM info I can get

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Yay!
Welcome 2 the site... i dont deal much w/ performance, so i cant help ya there, but i'm sure some1 else will. I just wanted to say welcome!

Pix? :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is there any intakes that don't cost an arm and a leg that do a good job, with my scort and extreme i cold get decent cold air intakes for around 50 bucks everything i see for the balt is almost 200 or higher:amazed:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
if you have an 09 the k&n heatshield doesn't fit so you either have to go with a different company or no heat shield... if you dont have an 09, go for it

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome to the site

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.