Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My Name is irrevelant at this time but YLW_Revolution was in a bad bad car accident last night. He was driving home and was clipped by someone crossing into his lane trying to pass someone and clipped his rear bumper. After hitting the guard rail and landing perpindicular to the oncoming traffic he was t-boned by a Ford F-250 and is now sitting in Critical Condition.
If a mod can change this name to YR_Broski that would be much appreciated. I will keep everyone posted.

Seatbelt was on because I know someone will ask later.

RIP Yellow SS/SC

*UPDATE* I just bought his old Car from the dealership...

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Hello everyone,
My Name is irrevelant at this time but YLW_Revolution was in a bad bad car accident last night. He was driving home and was clipped by someone crossing into his lane trying to pass someone and clipped his rear bumper. After hitting the guard rail and landing perpindicular to the oncoming traffic he was t-boned by a Ford F-250 and is now sitting in Critical Condition.
If a mod can change this name to YR_Broski that would be much appreciated. I will keep everyone posted.

Seatbelt was on because I know someone will ask later.

RIP Yellow SS/SC

*UPDATE* I just bought his old Car from the dealership...

OMG sorry to hear this....I hope all is well....

But im confused...you want me to change your username to "YR_Broski" because you are taking his place....

And you just bought his old car from the dealership....

and im guessing your his "brother"....

My prayers are with YLW_Revolution and your family

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I am his younger brother and he always called me Broski thanks everyone I will have updates in a couple hours going back to see him Thanks again

·
Registered
294 Posts
my prayers are with you and i will meditate on this and keep his wellbeing in my meditations. hope all goes well. an i say you sue those mofo's trying to pass the car.. was it a passing zone or a double yellow line?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
ill be praying for your brother and your family... this really sucks... he is a big part of this forum.. he is a member of our family here... please keep us updated on his condition..

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Wow! I really hate hearing this!! YR has really done more custom, never seen before ideas on his car than anyone on this forum. IMO I have always admired his car! Best of luck to a full recovery!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok update***
4 broken ribs
left arm broken in 2 places
left femur broken
shattered left hip
bruising on
left side of face and head
like 70% of his left side
[/IMG]

woke up last night to try and talk and they advised him not to.

expecting if nothing goes south from here to make a recovery, but how close to a full recovery only time will tell.

thanks again everyone... and we branded his bed with a YC decal!

·
Registered
931 Posts
man..im sorry to hear it i hope all is well man.. my regards..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.