Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I've been a member here for a while but I never posted I guess. My name is Kyle and I'm 15 years old and live in Tampa Bay, Florida. I've been into Cobalts since I was about 10 or 11. I'm hoping to get a Cobalt as my first car, so I'm joining here to keep learning more and more about the car. I'm already on CSS and yourcobalt, and from what I've seen so far this place looks great too :bigsmile:

So you guys in the southeast with a Cobalt you might want to sell, you could have a buyer here in a few months :toung:

Also, is it possible to change my username? I have no idea why I picked this one lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I sent a PM Zdeuce4.

Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Beamer! I'll see about that, I'm not sure that I could go all the way to you and afford a 2007 SS!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome.

Start out on a LS or LT. I highly advise against an SS/SC or SS/TC for a first car... too much power.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My dad isn't against it, so I guess he feels that I'm mature enough. 8)

I don't really care what trim I get as long as it's a 2 door and manual. SS/SC would be nice for the whine and power, but the LS/LT would be much easier to find in my price range.

Also, Nighthawk, I noticed your display and I just recently did a report on the element Cobalt. It's pretty neat and it gives you some backing on why GM named it the Cobalt :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
welcome! another FL crew! lol
join GMSC? too lol

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
got ur name changed playa as u can see. enjoy ur stay.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.