Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here a few months but I don't post much. I'm really new to modding, and even cars in general so I doubt anyone would want my opinion haha. I'm just hear to get help and learn for the time being.

My parents bought me an 07 Cobalt LS for a graduation present, and I love it. This was two years ago and I think it's time to mod. :blink1: Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and thank everyone on this site for the help so far. I'll keep you guys updated on my car. :smile1:

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Sweet man! Welcome!

I was the same way you are now, but now I know a little bit more!
Been here 5 months and learned a lot by searching and reading.

Hope this forum does the same for you! :)
Check out the DIY section and get to modding!

ps. dont forget pics!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha thanks man! Yeah I've found that I learn a lot if I focus on one mod, and study the crap out of it, then buy the one I want. Which is what I'm doing with my first "true" performace mod, an intake. I'm sick to death reading up on them but it was worth it, I'm ready to buy one and I'm confident I know what I'm doing. :)

Pics coming soon!

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Haha thanks man! Yeah I've found that I learn a lot if I focus on one mod, and study the crap out of it, then buy the one I want. Which is what I'm doing with my first "true" performace mod, an intake. I'm sick to death reading up on them but it was worth it, I'm ready to buy one and I'm confident I know what I'm doing. :)

Pics coming soon!
Hell yeah man! Thats where I went wrong, didnt get an intake till after I did most of my appearance mods. Thats alright though.

But FYI, the K&N Typhoon was a piece of cake to put on. Did mine in about 30 mins.

Intakes are one of the easiest bolt ons to install to your car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.