Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, anyone in the Kzoo/BC/Portage area that wants to help me put my engine in and get my evo running this weekend, let me know! I've got everything (last part finally comes in this PM) so it's all ready to go back in! Got a LOT of work, engine and trans need to go in, transfer case needs to be put on there, drive shaft needs to be installed, all wiring needs to go back in, all plumbing for the FMIC, the Turbo needs hung as well as exhaust being hooked back up, the system needs primed of fuel and oil, front suspension needs assembled, wheels put on and last but not least, car started and test driven:nuts::clap

So if you want to help, let me know!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys, anyone in the Kzoo/BC/Portage area

lol. It's in MI. Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Portage. :) You're more than welcome to make the trip up here if you'd like. I'll be heading back down that way (hopkinsville/clarksville/campbell area) on Sunday or monday if my car is done by then.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ft. Campbell or Campbell?

Cuz Ft. Campbell is almost 500 miles lol ( I know I was stationed at Ft. Campbell). I can stop by and let ya see it on my way to Clarksville on Monday if you'd like (again if it's running)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah, so you're just south of like Cincinnati right?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gotcha

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well the opportunity has arisen again! For those who are interested, I WILL be having my car on the road this weekend, so anyone in the area that wants to help with it (even if you don't have experience) I could use your help. Got a few guys that said they'd help too, but I want to make sure I can for sure have this thing on the road this weekend. I'm shooting for driving/fine tuning my car on Sunday afternoon. So if you want to help, let me know on here and I'll get ya to the car with me when I start.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Wish. Too far for a weekend.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wish. Too far for a weekend.
Yeah, I hear ya, but the offer still stands. I remember you once saying, let me know when it's going in, I'll be the guy standing in the corner drinking beer supervising lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone up for a little job on the evo? I'm looking for an extra set of hands because the job I need to do is going to absolutely need 2 sets of hands. It can be done by one person, but it takes WAY to long to do by yourself. So is anyone interested? Please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If I leave now I can be there in 3 days....

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

So Battle Creek Michigan, Google Map says 2 days.

2,082 km, 19 hours 11 mins

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And if you left now, you'd be just in time to get here for me to pull my head off the car. lol

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I would probably sleep in your back seat if I drove 20 hours straight.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

If you have a back seat.....

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a backseat, it's a 4 dr, and my backseat is leather, alpaca, and memory foam :)

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

See, it's nice! lol

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Mmmm, looks comfy, would just need a pillow. Wish we weren't so far apart you look like a fun guy to be with. I like meeting new people, but 1300 miles is a bit much.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.