Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hahaha! I'd like to have one with an sc/lsj and a 5 speed :laugh:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top Gear bbc has american top gear beat by a mile! I like the part where hes goin like 80km/h and flips it lol... wish we had these cars in the states! would definitively get one and get insurance money every time it flipped!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not really sure .. it may say in the description at youtube.. Yea I'm sure that with time and some new hosts our top gear will get better..

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha.. all the bbc top gear episodes are pretty hilarious.. gotta love em. ive just seen it all on youtube though :/

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Primo!! Top Gear (BBC) is one of my favorite. I tried to watch the American version... it was painful! As Jeremy Clarkson would say... RUBBISH!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I go to streetfire . net and watch them, the new season that has yet to start here yet is already on there.
Sweet!!!!.. they not have to worry about all the copyright crap like youtube does?

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
its not as bad, but as soon as they pull it someone else puts it back up. Its segmented though now, meaning you watch ten minute sections of the episode than you have to click to segment 2 and 3 and etc to watch the rest. Sucks but still not bad.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea.. that's kinda like youtube only google is so strict on youtube now, you cant upload a video with music in it anymore... ive about got my account deleted because i tried to have music in some videos.. its pretty shitty on there sometimes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.