Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you make those signatures? i used paint and as you can see it turned out really small. help me!

·
Registered
124 Posts
jeez man i wish i knew... haha im really bad at that kinda stuff. sorry i cant help

·
Registered
856 Posts
I think what you need to do is just resize your pic. I don't ever use paint, so I'm not sure if you can resize there or not. There's a free photo viewer/shop called irfan view that I use. But if you can resize it from paint that's cool. Other than that, just upload the pic on the edit sig page, insert the sig pic and save!

·
Registered
318 Posts
you can resize in paint. It is the stretch/skew option under the Image tab. It goes by percentage, so make sure both dimensions are increased by the same amount. However if you have a really small pic to begin with it won't be as clear if you blow it up huge. I did my siggy in Paint 'cuz I'm too stupid for photoshop LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the picture i start with is huge already, no matter what size i make it, it all comes out the same size :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
aha! There is a size limit on siggy pics embedded in the board (thankfully). At the bottom of the box where you upload your pic it says:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 100 pixels or 2.0 KB (whichever is smaller).

·
Registered
318 Posts
Off subject...IncrediBalt in your signature you say you love your FORD Aspire...Do you know that the FORD Aspire was made by KIA?
yup it's a Kia Avella with a Mazda engine and a Ford logo slapped on it. Only called Ford Aspire in the US and maybe Canada? Also sold in Phillipines (as Kia Avella) and Australia (as Ford Festiva). Grrrr.... lucky Aussies even got a couple more years of them. Sold in us as '94 -'97 models. I have 2 '95s but one is donating much-needes parts to several other cars on FordAspire.com

Told you I love my car, LOL [/thread jack]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.