Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was bored watching family guy and i got this idea for a thread about what "grinds your gears" just things that annoy you or get to you. lets see if it works out

as for me, you knw wat really grinds my gears? when my gf hangs out with her ho-ish friends, theyre just bad influences on her shes changed :/

next...

·
Registered
298 Posts
well i was bored watching family guy and i got this idea for a thread about what "grinds your gears" just things that annoy you or get to you. lets see if it works out

as for me, you knw wat really grinds my gears? when my gf hangs out with her ho-ish friends, theyre just bad influences on her shes changed :/

next...
i know what ya mean with that stuff. the ones that always want to go to a club its like the only reason why people go to the club is for a one night stand. the one im with now thankfully doesnt do that. but what really "grinds my gears" is when someone asks u the same question or the same thing more then 2 times a day. idk why it just bothers the hell outta me

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know what ya mean with that stuff. the ones that always want to go to a club its like the only reason why people go to the club is for a one night stand. the one im with now thankfully doesnt do that. but what really "grinds my gears" is when someone asks u the same question or the same thing more then 2 times a day. idk why it just bothers the hell outta me
exactly!! ^^ thank you!

yea i know what you mean too, its kinda annoying lol

·
Registered
911 Posts
what really grinds my gears is when ur trying to listen to something be it on the tv or on the radio, and someone keeps talking to u..u tell them to wait a minute and then they ask "well what did they say on the tv or radio" and I have to say "don't know, couldn't hear"...thats pisses me off..like most of the time they can tell that ur trying to listen but they butt in anyways and then u miss what u were trying to hear and then have the ****ing nerve to ask "what did they say"?

·
Registered
867 Posts
excellent thread idea, might get rid of some of the rant threads now,
now we have a SUPER RANT THREAD LOL
what grinds my gears?
im gonna have to back to you on that lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
you know what really grinds my gears?.... neighbors yelling at me when I drive through the neighborhood for driving too fast even though i'm doing the speed limit or less... why do they yell? other than being old and blind... sometimes i'll let my dad drive my super slow and he drives like a maniac...

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know what really grinds my gears?.... neighbors yelling at me when I drive through the neighborhood for driving too fast even though i'm doing the speed limit or less... why do they yell? other than being old and blind... sometimes i'll let my dad drive my super slow and he drives like a maniac...
haha my ***** neighbor that nobody on the block likes does that. when she does, i stop and roast my tires infront of her, sure she can call the cops but shes called them so many times that they dont show up anymore cuz she complains about everything lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
You know what really grinds my gears? When people feel a need to tail gate me when another lane is open for their speed demon tendencies. -sighs- They just don't get the hint that they need to get off my rear when I downshift and magically lose enough speed to make them hit their brakes.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha keep em coming
you know what really grinds my gears? when im having "herbal therapy" (; and someone comes and kills ur buzz like bringing drama you know, such bad energy -_-

·
Registered
867 Posts
okay im back from the store so....
what really grinds my gears....
is when huge ass ******* diesal lifted trucks are right on my ass and theres 2 other lanes they can choose from

when my dog starts chewing on random ****thats important lol

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
You know what really grinds my gears? When people fly by doing like 10 over the speed limit in a speed zone, but then maintain that speed or slow down again when it changes back to regular highway speeds. Its like they really think they're something special when they pass me someone driving like I'm supposed to be doing; but look at me like I'm crazy for flying back by them because the speed went back up.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Also, when water splashes up on a camera during a movie/show unintentionally, and blocks out the scene. Irritates the hell out of me. They make re shoots for those kinds of things. lol

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
You know what really grinds my gears? People who don't know how to use a blinker.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.