Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know you have a cobalt when your stock ss can beat stock sport cars, 5 times the price...
you know you have a cobalt when people wanna race you often
you know you have a cobalt when people stare down your unique car
you know you have a cobalt when you treat it like a baby, and wax it and clean the interior weekly when its not dirty
making a thread to post you know you had a cobalt when...

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when you hit a bump lol

·
Registered
924 Posts
LOL me too - caused by too much c#%p in your door panel storage... for me anyways...

You know when you have a cobalt when you are replacing your factory front speakers every few years - yes they suck....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you know you have a cobalt when you see too many around (true where i live, not much unique cobalts mine and a couple others)

·
Registered
924 Posts
..when you can really hear the engine accelerating when you push it a little

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know you have a cobalt when you don't like your interior so you paint it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you know you have a cobalt when people give you dirty looks when you fly by them in a sleeper car on the highway

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

when you dash comes apart too easily lol

·
Registered
924 Posts
..when you change the factory radio for a new one and end up spending $100 on a pac audio converter so you can get features such as power on/off with key when you open door, power antenna and fader...

(I just hooked it up to one of the fuses on the passenger side of the balt)

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
:nuts:You know you have a Cobalt when theives bypass your car to steal a Prius.:nuts:
You know you have a Cobalt when you live in Canada and your car doesn't have self defrosting side mirrors.:sad2:

1 - 20 of 315 Posts