Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

301 - 315 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
You know you have a cobalt when people tell you that you drive a clown car ���� �� #iLOVEmyClownCar

·
Registered
83 Posts
You know you have a cobalt when... You have an automatic LS coupe never learned to drive a manual people telling you have a slowbalt and get an SS instead.

·
Registered
63 Posts
you know you own a cobalt when you spend 3/4 of your day or more on yourcobalt.com and the rest of the day planing different things you want to do to it

·
Registered
134 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when really only 2 people can fit inside instead of 4

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Eh.. I've had 4 people stuffed in the back seat of mine before.. they needed a ride and I didn't have to be back there, so it's not my problem. I'm sure it wasn't very comfortable for them though haha

·
Registered
134 Posts
Eh.. I've had 4 people stuffed in the back seat of mine before.. they needed a ride and I didn't have to be back there, so it's not my problem. I'm sure it wasn't very comfortable for them though haha
Haha true i fit my family of 4 including me parents sat in the back they didnt complain until they got out vracking there back and hearing there knees crack 😂😂 but i would never do it again unless i have to

·
Registered
19 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when your 150hp engine can keep up with the asshole in the turbocharged AWD Infiniti that's trying to cut you off to assert his dominance. I love how lightweight the Cobalt is.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Wait, the cobalt is light? I swear mine weighs in at like 3100 pounds
Oh yeah.

Mine, on scales, was 2945 with a full tank of gas, my two 12s (3/4" MDF box which weighs a ton, and I had my big Infinity 4-channel amp which was heavy as well). The box, with subs and amp, is easily 80-100 lbs.

Base curb weight for a non-SS coupe was south of 2800 lbs.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Mine is a 4 door and my box and subs are probably a little heavier than yours so it sounds about right haha, going to try getting it under 2500 pounds though

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Yeah, my w1v2s aren't really heavy for how well they perform. But the box is massive, heavy as shit. It's always a blast to remove from through the interior of the car (after removing the rear seat back).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yup. I'm in FL, north of Tampa. Sometimes in the winter when frost warnings are posted the "Ice possible" warning comes up on the temp gauge. I captured a picture of it and posted it on Facebook to my old friends back in NY.

301 - 315 of 315 Posts