Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when in the turns, either you or your passenger has to hold the cups so they don't fly out of the cup holders!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when people ask you if you lost your job!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
^it makes the space feel larger with a lighter headliner.. its just an effect.. if you've ever sat in a car with an all black everything it feels smaller (even though it does look better imo also)
feels the same since i changed it. and does look so much better

you know you have a cobalt when parts from a '00 monte carlo are an upgrade

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
you know you have a cobalt when you got to make mods to it , because it doesn't look good as it it

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
you know you have a cobalt when your car is the only model to not come with abs....

·
Registered
455 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when in the turns, either you or your passenger has to hold the cups so they don't fly out of the cup holders!
HA!!!!!

that is my wife's biggest complaint about my car... well, that and the drum solo from the front end every time I hit a pothole.. (and in SW PA, that's often)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
you know you have a cobalt when your car doesn't come with traction control....also when you are frequently involved in red-light races, if ur car is slightly modded

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
...When the Mazarati next to me thinks for some reason I could keep up with him!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You know you have a Cobalt when the guy smirking next to you in his BMW doesn't know your Bentley is sitting at home.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Not me I'm too poor to drive a Bentley, but my neighbour 3 houses down (Dr Besenson) drives a Cobalt in the winter because he doesn't like to drive is Black Bentley in road salt.

·
Registered
924 Posts
...when you cannot find a ACC (ACC, not ON) only (with key) power supply to tap into. (Only can find complete power on power supply, one at that)

21 - 40 of 315 Posts