Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

41 - 60 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
when your friend in his sport package corolla gets owned by my stock cobalt in a race

·
Registered
924 Posts
...when your brother in law loses in a street race in his ford mustang, even though he could have easily won, have no idea why I won...

(2001 ford mustang convertible) vs (4 door cobalt LS 2006 sedan)

·
Registered
311 Posts
.....you know you own a Cobalt when you've got some money left at the end of each month to put aside or maybe do other things...

·
Registered
151 Posts
you know its a cobalt when its a sweet looking car, and still gets 40mpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wish, but mine does 25-30 MAX, in summer, with best condition and no wind hahah. I'm at 11,7L/100km right now...
Well, I should actually rephrase that. I meant "can get up to 40mpg" lol. I only average about 30 - 33mpg with my lead foot, But I have gotten 40mpg on the highway strictly cruising.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Well, I should actually rephrase that. I meant "can get up to 40mpg" lol. I only average about 30 - 33mpg with my lead foot, But I have gotten 40mpg on the highway strictly cruising.
Yeah. I don't go on the highway very often and when I do it's like for 10-15 km so that's why I'm a 11,7L right now, city driving kills mpg.

You know you have a Cobalt when you see another one on the road and you are like ''Yay another cobalt driver around I could chill with!'' then you realise it's a 85 years old gramma. Y U NO DRIVE AN IMPALA?! :notrust:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Yeah. I don't go on the highway very often and when I do it's like for 10-15 km so that's why I'm a 11,7L right now, city driving kills mpg.

You know you have a Cobalt when you see another one on the road and you are like ''Yay another cobalt driver around I could chill with!'' then you realise it's a 85 years old gramma. Y U NO DRIVE AN IMPALA?! :notrust:
I do this all the time,so many cobalts where i live , a good-looking girl drives an ss at my university, still most are grandma drivers and maybe 2 or 3 are modded where i live, but one u see only in the summer:sad2:
you know you have a cobalt when your the only cobalt with the most mods in your town

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

i never thought this would get stickied :) hahah but you know you have a cobalt when you want to buy every mod possible that is unique to your style and put it on your car

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
When you see another cobalt, at a light, passing by or at the same car meet and they dont act like they give a crap.

(seriously, seems like outside of the old LSJ club no other balters acknowledge you and act stuck up. This is why when a non balt owner talks to me at car things and say "most Cobalt, especially SS' are douches." and I just agree with them lol ).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
@Beamer happened to me this past summer, ss cobalt sedan pulled up to the stop light beside, me all chromed out, i rolled down my window to see if he wanted to have a go for fun, and he rolled down his window,looked at me, rolled it back up and didn't even acknowledge anything...so annoying

anyways you know you have a cobalt when you get aggravated after your car being clean for several days, then it snows..

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
People who own mustangs are usually slow! Not just their cars

41 - 60 of 315 Posts