Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out and had a little bit of fun. Was looking to see what FRESH has in her now and I must say I am very impressed.

Three races:

#1 Trailblazer SS (Year Unknown) - Larger, SEXY rims, lowered, heard aggressive exhaust note. Other than that, mods are unknown.

Cruising from 55 - HE honked it off. Both went hard. Started to pull SLIGHTLY ahead (had a headlight on him LOL) then we remained that way until we stopped around 110ish, right before the 4th gear shift point. Came to a stop light and said "You must have put a lot of work into that." :lol: Gave me the thumbs up and said it sounds great and we went our separate ways. BIGGEST SHOCKER OF THE NIGHT..!

#2 Honda Accord V6 (older model style maybe around 2000) - Loud exhaust, awesome neons, super bright and annoying rectangle foglights, other than that, mods are unknown.

I was cruising around 65 and saw these brights ass lights coming up from behind. I got kind of excited because I thought it might be something cool. He's coming what seems to be fast. He gets right at my rear bumper (could no longer see annoying fogs in rear view) and I punch it. I never saw the driver's face or didn't catch what I was racing. :lol: He wanted some more and honestly, so did I. From about 60 he started about a car and a half ahead of me. I motioned for him to go and he did as did I. When I left off around 100, I was probably two cars on him.

#3 GMC Turbo Diesel Truck (Year & Model Unknown) - Looked like the same triple pillar pod I had w/ blue gauge, Lifted, rims, huge tires, LOUD ass turbo (pretty sweet hearing it spool) and huge exhaust.

From 65, I got the jump and held it until around 90 where he began leading. When we left off around 105-110, he was about half a car to a full car in front of me. Cool guy, gave me the thumbs up.

All in all, I had fun and LOVE this car even more now.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
^street racing's not exscly condoned here lol. (past you were at thereof right?) lol. Dude that's fantastic! No more power loss problems etc? I'm thinking bout supercharging next summer.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Would be locked because it is not a "tale from the strip". Also a good example of how insurance rates get raised for the rest of us, and how people get hurt or killed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.