Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the worst mood right now. It makes me think I'm out of my mind. I just spent 10 minutes destroying my knuckles on the heavy bag. I'm in a mood in which all I want to do is walk around and the first person i deem a **** head stop and beat the living shit out of them. I just want to take all my frustration and anger out on some douche bag. I want to cause pain. Its not a good feeling. My girlfriend and I got in a fight via text message and she wont answer my calls, my mom wont shut up about how we cant pay for anything, and my pregnant sister... well she's just been a ***** since the day I was born. I cant take this shit anymore! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Just had to vent

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
damn son your story sounds kinda interesting. and man do I know that feeling, so much anger you wanna explode. I dance to get rid of the feeling, do some crazy sh*t, get all my energy out then i feel better. I hate when my gf used to not answer the phone when we fought. she has not done that in a long time though thank god :D good luck with everything. ps how old is your sis, that she's preagnant?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lmfao xfe...

dude I cant relate to that feeling cause I'm not an angry person. But I've been suffering from some OD depression lately- either way it sucks. I'd honestly rather be angry as **** than feel like a fat bum that cant do shit cause of the world taking a dump on him. Good luck with the GF bro.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. I've cooled down a bit. Now I just feel numb. But still in no mood to dance. I'll just watch some comedy and laugh it off. BTW cobaltxfe that cat is hilarious haha. but you may have to get a bigger flat rate box lol. My sis is 21 btw

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea im pissed to i had a bad day at work, and my USPS tracking info said my HID's were delivered to my house but guess what I didnt get s***. So im just frustrated hopefully i get them tomarrow. (I needed to vent)

Yea hopefully your girlfriend calls you, i know that feeling but its the other way around im usually the one not texting her back when we argue. lol hopefully it works out for ya.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I know the feeling very well. My former GF just broke up with me after two years bc I hang out with my friend who I only hang out when he comes home on spring break. She always thought i cheated on her and everything. She basically smothered me but i loved her. Now don't feel so hot bc kinda depressed. But don't worry you'll pull through.

·
Registered
821 Posts
well my super awesome Alpine W505 deck has that cool retro "cracked screen" look after i decided to take punishment and just rage on it. Im not gonna be replacing it anytime soon..... hooray for still having the remote since the LCD screen is no longer a touch screen.

I know where your at in life man. Feel free to PM me

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its all good. I just bottle everything up over the coarse of about three months and then the top pops and i flip shit. The next day i'm usually good. My girl is just super stressed with work and school so we got in a fight.

oh and slobalt, I yell at my dogs all the time when i'm pissed. little f*%kers! haha

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well she dumped me today. Said she couldnt handle a relationship and going to school full time. She "doesnt want to screw up her chance at becoming a civil engineer" and you know I can see that. I'm not too busted up about it. At least she finally told me. So I'm free to get back in the game :D

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ Wtf kind of excuse is that!? I got to school for mechanical engineering tech and work 3 times a week and my GPA is a 3.4.... It would be way higher if I didnt sleep in class, seriously engineering aint as hard as its rumored to be lol.. I'm sorry though, that really sucks especially if it was a good relationship.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well thats the bullshit she fed me. I'm realizing now its because she got a new job and now she's all hot for a guy she works with. So f*ck it the slut can ruin his life.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.