Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Chevrolet Cobalt LT
Was bought brand new and I am the sole owner. It's only been used as a daily driver for now. I am looking at TC for my next mod so it will be a while before anything else big gets changed.

How it all started....

Painted dash trim

Kenwood Head unit, also have Infinity speakers in both the front and back

Rockford Fosgate amp and 2 12" P2 subwoofers

RS-1 Tuning pedals

Front Eibach Sway bar

Rear TTR Sway Bar

16" Enkei Performance Series WDM

R1 concepts blank rotors

Hawk HPS brake pads

B&G Lowering springs

FE5 Struts and shocks

ZZP Catted Downpipe

Gen 3 CCFL halo projectors

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
love the p2's. except for the fact that i got them free and one is blown out :( but since they were free i can't complain. And i would love to buy them, except I'm a little short on cash. However if i do get some money and am looking for some I'll be sure to check if you still have yours.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
love the p2's. except for the fact that i got them free and one is blown out :( but since they were free i can't complain. And i would love to buy them, except I'm a little short on cash. However if i do get some money and am looking for some I'll be sure to check if you still have yours.
awesoome man, i was looking at getting them when i buy subs :)

heres my for sale thread so you will kno where to go
http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-car-related-only/17471-sale-eibach-sportlines-4.html#post341641

·
Registered
319 Posts
You should come up to Richmond one weekend. Get together sometime.... Maybe summer.... Nice looking Balt. Its clean!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
looks good. you should do the 3rd brakelight inlay instead of the emblems. it'd make it a bit cleaner looking

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
almost made 2 years gone! welcome back

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.