Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated in the title. How's everyone's favorite team(s) doing?

Colts fan here. We seem to be doing we with our young team, playoffs are very possible if we keep up the wins and the steelers lose a few more. Luck is doing very well IMO for a rookie that had to fill the shoes of one of the greatest ever

Also being a Manning fan the broncos have a shot at the Super Bowl I think. They are pretty solid:p

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
all my teams are doing what they do best, sucking

Cowboys (fan since before I saw a live game, liked them by watching old footage as a youngin)
Saints (been a fan since 1995, some reason they came on the tube a lot when I was in NY)
Jets (cause I grew up in NY, had to like one of them)
Vikings (fan since 98 )

If the 'boys play any of my other teams above, I root for the boys more

·
Registered
143 Posts
Redskins fan here, was born in Arlington, Va and grew up watching them! They arent doing great but there not doing horriable either. RG3 looks really strong now if we can just build a team around him! Oh and we need to beat the Giants to take over 1st...sooo

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
My Bills are awful..

Spiller is all we have on offence, Fitz has to go.

Anyone else attending a game this weekend?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Giants, Coming off a big win VS the Packers, and next up is the Deadskins, as long as the Big Blue beats them its pretty much in the bag for the playoffs... and we all have seen what the Giants do when they make the playoffs....

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

all my teams are doing what they do best, sucking

Cowgirls (fan since before I saw a live game, liked them by watching old footage as a youngin)
Saints (been a fan since 1995, so reason they came on the tube a lot when I was in NY)
Jets (cause I grew up in NY, and you can't like the giants if your a cowgirls fan)
Vikings (fan since 98 )

If the 'girls play any of my other teams above, I root for the boys more
Man 4 "favorite" teams... and I fixed it for you

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Eagles are playing as bad as the Mets! I'm sad

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
are you really from NY and not Giants or Jets fan?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Redskins fan here, was born in Arlington, Va and grew up watching them! They arent doing great but there not doing horriable either. RG3 looks really strong now if we can just build a team around him! Oh and we need to beat the Giants to take over 1st...sooo
Deadskins need to beat the Giants and more to take over 1st place. Giants are 7- 4 Skins are 5-6. First they need to beat the Giants. Then they would need to win and hope the giants lose, and then they would need to win every week that the giants win. I'.m going to say the Giants will win 10 games this year.... I don't see the Deadskins taking 1st in the NFC East.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Gayiants, Coming off a big win VS the Packers, and next up is the Redskins, as long as the Big Blue beats them its pretty much in the bag for the playoffs... and we all have seen what the Giants do when they make the playoffs....

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

And its not 4 fav teams, it 1 favorite and 3 others I do not mind. Aside from like 5 teams I do not care. Kind of like indy car and f1, I like everyone in those and might have a fav or two, no laws against it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
St. Louis.. This is the best season we've had since we've won the Superbowl. You know your team is bad when your team ties with another and you scream with delight.

·
Registered
191 Posts
lol You have no idea. I've been content with them because we beat the Redskins and Cowboys at least once every year. EVERYONE around here loves either team.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Giants, Coming off a big win VS the Packers, and next up is the Deadskins, as long as the Big Blue beats them its pretty much in the bag for the playoffs... and we all have seen what the Giants do when they make the playoffs....

Ya don't like em, been a eagles fan since 15!

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ya don't like em, been a eagles fan since 15!

Sent from my PG86100
are you a yankees fan, because I thought for sure every one from the Bronx is a yanks fan... I'm a Mets fan, went to my first game at about 4 years and been with them since then...

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Any news about that suicide?!?!
Yeah the guy was a big piece of shit, he shot his g/f, who died in the hospital and then he drove to Areohead and did him self in, because he thought he was man enough to kill someone, then realized he's such a pussy that he can't deal with the consequences... I don't care much about people killing them selves, but he killed his g/f over some dumb shit I'm sure.

here is an atricle... he shot himself in front of his coach and the GM.
FOX News: Piece of Shit Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher Shoots Girlfriend and Himself

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.